- Open any web browser installed on your computer.
- In the address bar write 192.168.100.1
- After that click on go or press enter.
- You will see the Arris modem default webpage
- You will see Arris, status is in a yellow box. On the right side you will see wireless tab, click on it.
- You will see new window asking for a username and password:
- Then click apply
- Here you see preshared key after scrolling down to security settings, here you change this to any password you want to set it.
- Always write down the password so you never forget it.
- At the end just reboot the modem by shutting down your computer completely, then power off your modem.
- After 2 minutes power on your modem, you will see 4 solid lights.
- Now power on your computer.